Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 3- # 5 Flickr

I am overwhelmed by what there is available on the internet. I have not been one to browse for alot of things on the internet except for graphics for my webpages, but even them I am uneasy about it because alot of the sites are misleading in their topic listings. It is amazing how they name sites and they have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I enjoyed the Flickr site, especially the Color Fields Pickr-Color Wheel.
It was unique how the color pallet would change the images. I will say that I really enjoyed watching the images change with each color choice and the black and white hues. My favorite color choice were the shades of blue. It shows that color can affect many things in ones presention, rather it is a blog, website, or presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment