Sunday, June 28, 2009

Week 5- #12 Rollyo #11 Web 2.0

I really enjoyed exploring this site and setting up my own search roll. I actually thing it is a better way of setting up websites one uses for various things such as graphics, educational sites, etc. I think it is almost more user friendly than searching through your list of favorites and remember what folder it could be in. I takes time but I think it would be well worth setting up search rolls for frequently used sites for constant references.

I even researched to find out how many WEB 2.0 search rolls are available and it shocked me.

Week 5 #11 Web 2.0 Award Winners

It is overwhelming how many sites are available pertaining to Web 2.0. You really have to make the time to throughly search the sites to get a better understanding of what it is all about.

When I look at Award Winner sites I look for various organizational setups. I do not like busy web pages with alot of pop ups, vibrating colors and alot of flashiness. As I searched the sites it surprised me on some of the award winning choices, but I guess they met the criteria in order to qualify. I did find it interesting how many categories were out there and alot of the creativeness people put into their sites. It will make me judge my own sites quality.

I did write down numerous sites to explore that they listed. One could be browsing the net for hours to explore what others have suggested and still find more as you search. I am glad I am doing this over the summer where I have more free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment