Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 3- #6 Ransomizr

This program can provide one with a unique design for titles in their webpages or blog. It was easy to do and interesting to watch the design appear and how it would change when you resized the pattern. Even when you went back to the previous size it had a different design. I plan on exploring it more but design some with a uniformed design.

As my friends would say it is the Monk side of me.

I have really enjoyed exploring the new things that are available online to enrich our webpages as well. Of course it depends on the things that our district blocks access to. I think that once I get more familiar with the things we are exploring during this session it will take less time to create what we are looking to use. Who knows though it may take longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment