Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 9 # 21 Podcasts

I have never searched for Podcasts and not really sure that I will do so unless it fits an academic need. I did take time to search and listen to several Podcasts and truthfully all I could think of was how they remind me of the radio talk shows. Many of the Podcasts did not make sense to me. I guess they could grow on you but most of the time I just listen to 70-80’s music on the stereo/radio. I am not one to use my cell phone for a lot of texting, picture taking, games or music. It is basically a phone for me so I do not think I will go to the more advanced phones with all the bells and whistles.

I will continue to browse the sites, who knows something may catch my interest and open a new world for me.

I did find a few a podcast on the oceans that I subscribed to and really enjoyed the sounds and factual details presented. Ocean podcasts

And one website called Just One More Book, it provides a variety of children’s books and interviews with the author podcasts. Very pleasing set up.

1 comment:

  1. I love "Just one more book" so added it to my RSS reader in case an author pops up that I want to use.

    ReplyDelete