Monday, June 15, 2009
Week 2 #3 Creating an Avatar
The creation of my blog was fun and the directions were very easy. I am not sure if it is exactly what I wanted by it is interesting when you look at your results. I also worked on creating the avatar. It can be really time consuming to browse all the items available for your creation. I do think that students would enjoy learning how to create one as well. It will help protect their true identity when posting things on the web. I just wonder with all the security set up our districts use if it would work- especially when sites are blocked. I did run into a bit of trouble when posting my avatar to the blog but I will continue to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)












Congratulations on your persevarence! Your avatar looks great, and your post is very thoughtful. Your blog also looks great! I love the "education" tag at the bottom of the page!
ReplyDelete